- BA (McGill)
- MA (Regina)
- PhD (Regina)
- Indigenous History
- Indigenous Policy
- Indigenous Spirituality
- Indian Residential Schools
- North American Indigenous History
- History of Indian Policy
- Indigenous Post-Secondary Education
- Museum Practices and Indigenous Peoples
- Stonechild, Blair and Bill Waiser, Loyal till Death: Indians and the North West Rebellion. Fifth House, Calgary, 1997.
- Stonechild, Blair, The New Buffalo: The Struggle for Aboriginal Post-Secondary Education, University of Manitoba Press, Winnipeg, 2006.
- Stonechild, Blair, Buffy Sainte-Marie: It’s My Way, Fifth House, Markham, 2012.
- Stonechild, Blair, The Knowledge Seeker: Embracing Indigenous Spirituality, University of Regina Press, 2016.
- INDG 200 – Introduction to International Indigenous Studies
- INDG 228 – Indigenous History –Eastern Canada
- INDG 229 – Indigenous History –Western Canada
- INDG 270 – Museums and First Peoples
- INDG 232 – Indigenous Religion and Philosophy Systems
- INDG 290 – History of Indian Residential Schools
- INDG 301 – Contemporary Indigenous Peoples of Canada
- INDG 320 – Indians and the Hudson’s Bay Company
- INDG 332 – Indigenous Religion and Philosophy
- INDG 338 – Reserves: Their History and Development
- INDG 415 – North American Indigenous Religious Philosophies
- INDG 421 – Issues in Self-Determination INDG 890 – Directed Reading and Research