The library has various collections of micro material, including:
- The Leader Post 1886-1892
- Papers of the St. Louis fur trade
- American Indian oral history collection
- Mackenzie Valley Pipeline Inquiry documents
- Native America: A Primary Record: Series 1: The Rupert Costo Archive of the American Indian at the University of California, Riverside
- Native America: A Primary Record: Series 4: James R. Walker Collection on the Oglala Sioux
- Aborigines’ Protection Society transactions, 1837-1909
- Records of the Moravian Mission Among the Indians of North America
- Iroquois Indians: A Documentary History
- Plains and the Rockies, 1800-1865
- History of the Pacific Northwest and Canadian Northwest
- various theses and serials
The library also has a substantial Indian Affairs RG10 collection.
NOTE: In-library use only.