- Applicants must be full time Aboriginal students attending the First Nations University of Canada.
- Applicants can apply from any discipline.
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 65% in the semester during which they apply for the award.
- Applicants whose children reside in their home residence.
- Preference will be given to the parents whose children are enrolled in the pamināwasowin Child Care Centre at the FNUniv.
This annual $5000 scholarship was established by Productions Cazabon Inc. in conjunction with the First Nations University of Canada to assist students with the opportunity to pursue post-secondary education and to encourage careers in any field of study.
As a single parent, Andree Cazabon would like to support Indigenous parent(s) caring for their children.
Applicants must submit a First Nations University of Canada General Scholarship Application package by the October 31 deadline which includes:
- A completed application form
- A copy of current transcripts
- A cover letter indicating your commitment to their studies and interest in learning about their culture and nation
- Three (3) reference letters, one letter from the applicant, two from other sources