- Applicants must be full-time Aboriginal students attending the First Nations University of Canada.
- Applicants can apply from any discipline.
- Applicants must be from out of province attending FNUniv full-time. Proof of permanent residency may be requested.
This annual $5000 scholarship was established by Productions Cazabon Inc. in conjunction with the First Nations University of Canada to help provide students with the opportunity to pursue post-secondary education and to encourage careers in any field of study.
As a single parent, Andree Cazabon would like to support Indigenous parent(s) caring for their children.
Applicants must submit a First Nations University of Canada General Scholarship Application package by the October 31 deadline which includes:
- A completed application form.
- A copy of current transcripts.
- A cover letter highlighting their academic standing, financial need, and how they are discovering their culture and identity.
- Two (2) reference letters, indicating how they are connecting to their culture and identity.