- Applicants must be full-time Aboriginal student attending the First Nations University of Canada.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the Hospitality, Tourism, and Gaming Management academic program.
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 65% in the semester they apply for the award.
- Applicants must have completed at least 12 credit hours to apply.
This annual $2500 scholarship was established by SaskGaming, which operates Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw in collaboration with the First Nations University of Canada, to help provide students with the opportunity to pursue post-secondary education and to encourage careers in the Hospitality, Tourism and Gaming sector with SaskGaming.
Applicants must submit a First Nations University of Canada General Scholarship Application package by the October 31 deadline which includes:
- A completed application form.
- A copy of current transcripts.
- A resume and cover letter indicating your activities related to hospitality, tourism, and gaming.
- Demonstration of financial needs, housing, transportation, budget, etc.