- Must be an FNUniv full-time student.
- First Nation, Metis, or Inuit student.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an academic degree program and be in good academic standing.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
Applicants must submit a First Nations University of Canada General Scholarship Application package which includes
- A completed application form
- A copy of current transcripts
- A resume and cover letter demonstrating financial need regarding housing, transportation, and budget, etc.