Rose Nolan Scholarship
- Ted Nolan Foundation
- Number of Scholarships:
- One (1) scholarship in the amount of $5,000.00
- Field of Study:
- Any field of study
- Mininum Credit Hours:
- Must have completed one (1) year of full-time studies (24 credit hours) of a 3- or 4-year program.
- Applicant must be a status Indian Woman from a First Nation community in Canada.
- Must be a Canadian Resident.
Submit the Following:
- A completed application form;
- A copy of current transcripts;
- A resume;
- A brief resume describing your educational achievements, career plans, and community involvement;
- Copy of Status Card;
- One (1) recent/current letter of Academic Reference (within current year);
- One (1) recent/current letter of Community Reference (within current year);
- Proof of enrollment of continue studies.